10. You are actually interested in the news that Chelios got re-signed by Detroit.
Notice to Internet Explorer Users
9. Youtube is visited daily to find fan videos of the final seconds before The Ducks hoist the Stanley Cup.
8. Your computer's desktop wallpaper is still your team's logo.
7. You still sport the car flag of your team as you drive around town.
6. You honk enthusiastically at anyone who drives by who also still has the car flag mounted.
5. You still wear your vintage jersey in the 30 degree heat, but it doesn't matter cause you see at least 3 other people wearing them when you go out downtown.
4. You're eagerly awaiting Arnold's new summer action movie entitled: Hasta La Vista, Alffy. Not just because its Arnold, but because it would actually be a really good movie! Think about it.
3. Your MSN name changes daily to reflect your reactions to rumors surrounding who your team is going to sign / re-sign / not re-sign.
2. When partying at your friend's annual summer BBQ, the first drinking song you start chanting is the theme song to CBC's Hockey Night In Canada.
1. You actually start watching Baseball.
There is an issue with the form blow that will make it appear that nothing happens when you click the post message button below. To see your message, after you click the post message button, refresh this page. Sorry for the troubles, we hope to have it fixed soon.