Since my last post collected so much interest I thought I'd turn it up a notch and predict that my Jets finish in a better position in the East then both the Flyers and Rangers.
Notice to Internet Explorer Users
This is a pretty bold prediction to say the least and I'm going to back it up with some facts thoughts to why I believe the Jets will beat the Flyers and Rangers in the standings.
- Coach Laviolette is and Idiot that managed to divide the team over a stupid drinking game that ultimately sent their two best players packing for future gambles. (Pronger most likely was behind this as well)
-Pronger is an aging slow version of what he used to be. There is a reason they dumped the puck to his side in the Olympics the guy isn't what he used to be. My prediction he's hurt most of the season.
-Bryzgalov is highly overrated and sucks in the playoffs.
-Philly is weaker down the Middle as a result of those trades.
- Richards is all over the place when it comes to production and history shows after he signs a big deal he usually sucks the year after.
-If the King goes down they are screwed. Weak depth at the goal tending position. Biron is horrible.
-Defense is less then desirable.
-Gaborik is a walking injury Callahan and Dubinsky cant handle the load of having to score all their goals.
-Torterella is an idiot
-They have Avery!
Why the Jets will prevail:
-We have one of the best young Goalies in the league backed up by Chris Mason who isn't to shabby himself. Depth at the goal-tending position.
-Evander Kane is going to be the next Igina look for him to produce 30 goals.
- We have Big Buff: This guys is a monster and can do it all he single handed beat the Canucks when he was with the hawks. Leading goalscorer of defenders and this will be his second season playing D on the team.
- Andrew Ladd is Going to surpass last years totals and is a great leader.
-Bryan Little is going to score 30
- Bogosian will have the best year in his short career and prove why he was drafted so high.
- New Coach Noel will shore up the team defense playing a more complete system then last season pushing the Jets to where they were at the beginning of last season.
There is an issue with the form blow that will make it appear that nothing happens when you click the post message button below. To see your message, after you click the post message button, refresh this page. Sorry for the troubles, we hope to have it fixed soon.