All of the following questions in part one of this quiz have four correct answers. In part two, there are more than four correct answers, but only four are necessary to answer each question correctly. In both sections give yourself 2 points for 2 correct answers; 3 points for 3 correct answers; and 5 points if all 4 answers are given. Knowing only 0 or 1 answer does not warrant any credit. The main goal is to have fun.
Notice to Internet Explorer Users
Here we go!!!
1. Name the four Sabre defensemen who were unable to play due to injury in game seven of the conference finals against Carolina in 2006?
2. Name the four Sabre head coaches who are in the Hockey Hall of Fame?
3. Name the four members of the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team were property of the Sabres during the 1979-80 season?
4. Name the four Sabre defensemen from the 1975 playoff run who went to another NHL team(s), only to return and play for the Sabres?
5. Name the four goalies selected by the Sabres in the first round of the NHL draft?
6. Name the four Sabre players during the 1981-82 season who had a brother who was drafted in the first round of the NHL draft in either 1981 or 1982?
7. Name the four Sabres who compiled 1,000 NHL points, while playing for at least 6 different NHL teams?
8. Name the four first overall picks in the NHL draft to play for the Sabres?
9. Name the four Sabres who had 50 goal seasons with another NHL team after their tenure with Buffalo?
10. Name the four goalies that tended net for the Sabres during the 1974-75 season?
11. Name the four Sabres to accomplish 50 goals seasons with Buffalo.
12. Name the four Sabre players traded to Detroit in December 1981?
13. Name the four Sabres to end best-of-seven playoff series with an OT winner?
14. Name the four members of Scotty Bowman coached Montreal teams to play for the Sabres during the 1980s? (note: not all of these players are on the Stanley Cup).
15. Name the four members of the Hockey Hall of Fame that played at least 100 regular season games with the Buffalo Sabres?
16. Name four of the six first round draft picks selected by the Sabres during the
1982 and 1983 NHL drafts?
17. Name four of the five Sabre 2nd round picks, not chosen by Punch Imlach, that
scored 100 goals with the club? (Hint: one of these players accomplished the feat this season)
18. Name four to the five team captains during the 2007-08 season?
19. In three instances in their history, the Sabres have selected in consecutive years, players from the same amateur club(Cdn Juniors, US College, High School, or International) with their initial first round selection. Name four of these six players?
20. Name four of the six goalies to have 10 regular season shutouts with the Sabres?
There is an issue with the form blow that will make it appear that nothing happens when you click the post message button below. To see your message, after you click the post message button, refresh this page. Sorry for the troubles, we hope to have it fixed soon.