1. Jose Theodore - Back to back 30 win seasons and above .900 save percentage.
2. Miro Satan - 10 points in 13 playoff games last year and still 20 goals capable.
3. Bill Guerin - coming off another 20+ goal season and 9 points in 11 playoff games, someone needs a veteran leader.
4. Marc-Andre Bergeron - QB of your PP, defensive liability at times
who, with the right partner, will put up 10+ goals again.
5. Ruslan Fedentenko - never fit in with the Pens, but always scores big goals,
especially during playoff time.
Honorable mention: Marek Svatos, Ryan Johnson, Paul Mara