You know how every single time something that you are doing is coming to an end you reflect back and imagine a million ways you could have made it better? Well the 2010-2011 season is coming to a close and looking back at all the ups and downs of the season so far, I have made a top 10 list of things I wish would happen in the 2011-2012 season.
List is subject to change as the season concludes:
10) The NY Islanders use the same 2 goalies for more than 90% of the season.
9) The Islanders set the record for the least amount of man games lost due to injury.
8) Eklund from http://www.hockeybuzz.com/
praises the Islanders in one of his "quick hits" blogs.
7) The price of hot dogs decrease at the Coliseum.
6) Just one National Anthem at a home game that makes it feel like a real sporting event, not a high school football homecoming game.
5) Zenon Konopka gets the captains "C"
4) The Islanders earn a bottom 10 draft pick.
3) The Islanders force Nabakov to sit the entire season unless he makes a public apology on prime time T.V sponsored by ESPN like the Lebron saga.
2) Rick DiPietro announces his desire to be a stay at home dad someday and voids his own contract.
BEFORE I ANNOUNCE MY #1 WISH FOR THE 2010-2011 SEASON, WHAT WOULD YOUR #1 WISH BE?
I WILL POST THE BEST ANSWER AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE IN THE FOLLOW UP BLOG AS WELL AS ADD MY OWN #1 WISH.
THIS SHOULD GET INTERESTING
GO TO MY BLOG : http://nyi247.blogspot.com/