Since my last post collected so much interest I thought I'd turn it up a notch and predict that my Jets finish in a better position in the East then both the Flyers and Rangers.
This is a pretty bold prediction to say the least and I'm going to back it up with some facts thoughts to why I believe the Jets will beat the Flyers and Rangers in the standings.
- Coach Laviolette is and Idiot that managed to divide the team over a stupid drinking game that ultimately sent their two best players packing for future gambles. (Pronger most likely was behind this as well)
-Pronger is an aging slow version of what he used to be. There is a reason they dumped the puck to his side in the Olympics the guy isn't what he used to be. My prediction he's hurt most of the season.
-Bryzgalov is highly overrated and sucks in the playoffs.
-Philly is weaker down the Middle as a result of those trades.
- Richards is all over the place when it comes to production and history shows after he signs a big deal he usually sucks the year after.
-If the King goes down they are screwed. Weak depth at the goal tending position. Biron is horrible.
-Defense is less then desirable.
-Gaborik is a walking injury Callahan and Dubinsky cant handle the load of having to score all their goals.
-Torterella is an idiot
-They have Avery!
Why the Jets will prevail:
-We have one of the best young Goalies in the league backed up by Chris Mason who isn't to shabby himself. Depth at the goal-tending position.
-Evander Kane is going to be the next Igina look for him to produce 30 goals.
- We have Big Buff: This guys is a monster and can do it all he single handed beat the Canucks when he was with the hawks. Leading goalscorer of defenders and this will be his second season playing D on the team.
- Andrew Ladd is Going to surpass last years totals and is a great leader.
-Bryan Little is going to score 30
- Bogosian will have the best year in his short career and prove why he was drafted so high.
- New Coach Noel will shore up the team defense playing a more complete system then last season pushing the Jets to where they were at the beginning of last season.