My name is Pengal
and I'm a Hockeybuzz
1. We admitted we were powerless over Hockeybuzz and that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Powerade greater than water and alcohol could restore hydration .
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of EK as we understood him.
4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of our team's players.
5. Admitted to Ek, to ourselves, and to other posters the exact nature of our team's shortcomings.
6. Were entirely ready to have our GMs remove all these defects of character players.
7. Humbly asked Bettman to increase our caps.
8. Made a list of all blogs we had trolled, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such bloggers and posters wherever possible, except when to do so would admit weakness of our team.
10. Continued to take criticism and when we were wrong promptly denied it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with EK, for knowledge of his Rumours for our teams and the power to carry out the trades.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Hockeybuzz posters, and to practice these principles in all our fanatic affairs.