1. Washington-Ovie will want revenge. Team still intact but even better.
2. Philadelphia- With the addition of Pronger on the blue line, they will be tough to beat.
3. Boston- Recchi wants one last chance although the Bs need to sign Kessel and Yelle.
4. Pittsburgh- Pronger will haunt but not enough to quiet Sid, Malkin, and the defending champs.
5. NY Rangers- Goodbye Zherdev, Hello Gaborik, Kotalik.
6. Montreal- The Habs 101st season will be better than number 100.
7. Carolina- They weren't the same in the Eastern Conference Finals.
8. New Jersey- Brodeur will break the record and the Devils will be back in the postseason.