1. 14 Goal scorers after the first 2 games.
2. Jamie Benn's hat trick.
3. John Tavares with 2 goals and 2 assists.
4. Canada ties all-time highest shutout goal total with 15.
5. Jamie Benn's unbelievably unselfish assist on Tyler Ennis' PP goal.
6. Ryan Ellis playing an incredible point shot position.
7. Chris DiDomenico's hands and cycling skills.
8. Goaltending is never an issue. Pickard gets a shutout.
9. Fourth line is producing: Kane, Cormier and Della Rovere each snag a point.
10. Third period effort resulted in 6 goals; this team gets better as the game goes on.
11. Cody Hodgson quietly collects 3 points and was sound defensively.
12. Canada takes little to no penalties; they are a very disciplined team.
13. 7 Powerplay goals in today's effort.
14. Della Rovere playing through injury.
15. And a partridge in a pear tree.
How do you stop an unstoppable team?
Micheal A. Aldred