Hey all! The 2011/2012 NHL season is just around the corner (finally!) and with that as always comes PhenomPool's annual NHL $100 million Salary Cap Pool. If any of you are interested in joining, send me an email at [email][email protected]
[/email] or leave your email address in the comments section and I will forward you a copy of the file. There's a $25 entry fee and the deadline is Friday, October 7th, 2011.
Now onto NHL Who Am I? #17. Good luck!
NHL Who AM I? #17
1. I was drafted 89th overall in 1988.
2. I became captain of the team that drafted me.
3. I shared the league lead in goals with the eventual Calder Trophy winner.
4. I have played for 4 NHL teams, 2 in Canada and 2 in the United States.
5. I was born in neither of those countries.
6. I have won the Lady Byng Trophy.
7. I have played for the same team twice, ending my career with them.
8. I have scored 50+ goals and 100 points in a season twice, but never with that team.
9. But I did win a Stanley Cup with them.
10. I was the second person from my country to reach 1000 points.
Who am I?