I have a few predictions, some realistic, some fun and outlandish, for the Leafs from now till the end of next season.
1) Komisarek is gone, he will be traded. If the asset is a 7th rounder in 2015 I think the Leafs accept, and someone will give up a 5th for this guy in next years draft.
2) Kadri will end up on a line with Kessel and Connolly and have 60 points (45 assists).
3) Kessel will break 40 goals this year.
4) Orr will square off in 28 fights this year.
5) Schenn will be the only NHL defender to break 260 hits and 175 blocked shots, all while doubling his previous high in goals scored to 10.
6) Phaneuf will have 45 points, 13 goals.
7) Reimer will win 35 games and post a .922 SV%.
8) Connolly will play in 82 games!
9) The "Mac-And the USSR" line (Grabovski, Kulemin and MacArthur), will combine for a whopping 97 goals.
10) The Leafs will open the year 7-2-1 on route to their first appearance in the playoffs in the post-lockout era finishing the year with a 45-30-7 record!
ps ... thats right, i said _____ will outdo their previous high of ____ AND that the Leafs will get "x" more wins that "y" season. so get over it!