10. Don Whittman and his terrible commentary. Bring back Cuthbert, for the love of all that is hockey.
9. The Flames didn't even look like they were that concerned they were being manhandled.
8. As per above, someone did mention to the Flames that they playoffs have started, right?
7. Too many penalties. Way too many. So undisciplined.
6. Simply speaking, the Flames were outcoached. Play Datsyuk and Zetterberg physically and they will disappear, as they always do in the playoffs. I know that, why the hell doesn't Playfair?
5. Kipper played awesome. Everyone else played like ass.
4. Where were the big names? Iggy, Huselius, Langdow? Were they dressed? Tanguay showed up at some point. Barely.
3, 2, and 1. WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN HITTING AND PHYSICAL PLAY? Why didn't we win a single puck battle? Why did we not get to a single loose puck? Why didn't we forecheck? What the hell?
Sutter said this team is built to win the cup. They ARE built to win the cup: under Sutter's coaching and Sutter's system. Playfair is the wrong man for the job. Eat crow Sutter. Fire Playfair, IN THE PLAYOFFS, and take over. We are done if you don't, or at least start running the team from the top.