Here's your Fantasy Hockey Feed for today…
#1 - Marian Gaborik (F - NYR) - Gaborik came up huge with 2 goals and an assist, leading the Rangers to a much needed 5-0 victory over the Islanders.
#2 - Valtteri Filppula (F - DET) - The Redwings are fighting for the final spot out West, and Filppula's performance last night granted the team 2 more points in the standings. Filppula knocked in 2 goals and assisted on another.
#3 - Henrik Lundqvist (G - NYR) - It's been a while, but Lundqvist finally managed to put a shutout on the board last night. His last blanking came way back in early January. He stopped all 27 shots he faced in 3-D.
#4 - Andrew Raycroft (G - VAN) - For the first time since coming to Vancouver, Luongo started a game at home on the bench. Raycroft got the nod after Luongo's recent struggles, and he came through big, stopping 30 of the 31 shots he faced.
• Sergei Gonchar missed the game for the Pens due to illness
• Evgeni Malkin is still on the shelf and is questionable for Friday's game against the Flyers
• Brooks Laich was hit in the eye with a puck at practice and missed the contest against Pittsburgh
• Ryan Getzlaf went down hard last night when Henrik Sedin fell on his ankle
• Once again, Marc-Andre Fleury looked shaky last night, allowing a lead to slip away against the Caps. He showed no signs of life in the shootout.
• Darcy Tucker was suspended for one game. Not that you care from a fantasy perspective.
• Carey Price and the Canadiens blew a late game lead, after a fairly strong first 50 minutes. Price hasn't been getting many starts, and this won't help fantasy owners who were holding out hope for the stretch
• Andrei Kostitsyn had gone 13 games without a goal before pounding home 2 last night
• David Backes may have to answer for a hit from behind on Brian Rafalski
• Henrik Sedin put up 3 assists last night to give him 99 points on the season.
• Jonathan Quick was pulled last night against the Avalanche
• Peter Mueller kept up the torrid pace, putting up two more points for his new team, and scoring in the shootout
• Henrik Zetterberg has 7 points in his last 4 games
To get more free fantasy hockey tips and tools, visit http://www.landsharkhockey.com