I get the sense that some of you think the Cup is already in your possession. Believe it or not it's still early in this series and extremely early in the run to the Cup.
Would I rather that the Rangers were up 2-0 coming back to MSG, you bet I would. Would I rather that the Rangers were able to a win a game in HSBC, especially Game 2 in which they out played the Sabres for 40 minutes, you bet I would.
However that doesn't mean this series is over and it surely doesn't mean the Cup is going to the banks of Lake Erie anytime soon.
If you don't believe me why don't some of the more adventurous of you guys do the following:
1. Cross into Canada at Niagara Falls or Fort Erie bridge.
2. Take the QEW east to Toronto.
3. Continue east onto the Gardiner Expressway.
4. Get off at the Yonge Street exit.
5. Go north on Yonge Street to Front Street.
When you get to the front door of the Hockey Hall of Fame go in and tell them you're from Buffalo and you're there to claim the Stanley Cup and let's see if they give it to you.
See you guys on Sunday at MSG.