Time for my 3rd blog on the Oilers in the past 3 days! In this feature I will be guessing how many points I think the Oilers players will get during the upcoming 2013/2014 NHL season.
I believe some players are due for a breakout season, or atleast a bounceback season. Of course, roster spots could still change.
I will be doing the top 9 Forwards, top 5 Defense, and the top 2 Goalies!
*EVERY PLAYER IS BASED ON IF THEY PLAY A FULL 82 GAME SEASON!*
1. Taylor Hall: 30G, 55A, 85P
2. Jordan Eberle: 35G, 45A, 80P
3. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: 15G, 58A, 73P
4. Sam Gagner: 28G, 35A, 63P
5. Nail Yakupov: 33G, 29A, 62P
6. David Perron: 25G, 30A, 55P
7. Ales Hemsky: 17G, 28A, 45P (I can't see him being on the opening day roster... playing with Boyd Gordon and Ryan Smyth? Urmmmm)
8. Ryan Smyth: 8G, 22A, 30P
9. Boyd Gordon: 7G, 18A, 25P
1. Justin Schultz: 15G, 40A, 55P
2. Jeff Petry: 5G, 25A, 30P
3. Andrew Ference: 5G, 20A, 25P
4. Nick Schultz: 2G, 14A, 16P
5. Ladislav Smid: 2G, 10A, 12P
Devan Dubnyk: 62 Starts: 32-23-7, 2.40-2.45 GAA, .923 Save %, 5 SO
Jason Labarbera: 20 Starts: 10-8-2, 2.53-2.60GAA, .918 Save %, 1 SO
OVERALL RECORD: 42-31-9, 93 Points, 8th-10th in the West
Thanks for reading!