CBJ- All Star Game Predictions
Notice to Internet Explorer Users
With the All Star Game on Sunday and the skills competition on Saturday, I give to you my predictions to what will happen in the events.
1. Matt Duchene will win fastest player award.
2. A Hometown Nashville player will win the Breakway Challenge on the Hometown goalie
3. She's Weber will obliviously win the Hardest Shot
4. The skills of the Metro will get them to the finals
5. The Pacific upsets the Central with Johnny Hockey carrying the team.
6. The Metro will earn the million dollar prize.
7. Barry Trotz will receive a major ovation from the crowd after leaving Nashville.
8. Jaromir Jagr will score a goal.
9. John Scott will drop the gloves and fight a player in the Central division.
10. Each game will have at least one side scoring at least 5 goals.
11. Patrick Kane will win accuracy shooting.
12. Drew Doughty will win the stick handling competition.
13. Jaromir Jagr will somehow win the shootout
14. The West will in the Skills Challenge Relay overall.
15. The celebrity coaches will learn a thing or two from their respective bench bosses.
There is an issue with the form blow that will make it appear that nothing happens when you click the post message button below. To see your message, after you click the post message button, refresh this page. Sorry for the troubles, we hope to have it fixed soon.