1. Scott Hartnell for Colin Wilson will happen on trade deadline day.
Notice to Internet Explorer Users
2. Columbus will have a second half very much like last season's.
3. Curtis McElhinney will backup Jonas Korpisalo until Sergei Bobrovsky comes back.
4. Jared Boll will be waived and sent to the AHL.
5. Zach Werenski joins Columbus this season.
6. One or both of Dalton Prout and Justin Falk will be traded.
7. Fedor Tyutin will also be moved.
8. On offense, Rene Borque gets moved at the deadline.
9. Kerby Rychel will stay on the main roster for the remainder of the season.
10. John Tortorella will stay if the Jackets have a good second half, otherwise he gets axed.
11. The Jackets realize how valuable Cam Atkinson is, and won't move him.
12. With rumors circulating Jack Johnson rumors, he will stay and become the team's "veteran" on the backend.
13. Gregory Campbell will be dangeled at the deadline, but won't be moved.
14. Josh Anderson will join Rychel on the main roster after trades are made.
15. Sonny Milano will be sent to the OHL to win the Memorial Cup with the London Knights.
16. Anton Forsberg and Jonas Korpisalo will both be back in the AHL this season.
17. Seth Jones will sign a long term deal with Columbus at around $5.5 million per season.
18. Columbus will acquire at least 4 draft picks between now and the draft.
19. The other Sherwood brother will be signed.
20. Manny Malhotra and Jan Hedja, both NHL vets and former Blue Jackets, who are both currently playing Columbus' affiliate, will not sign with Columbus, but with other teams looking for depth in he playoffs.
21. David Clarkson will play in at least five more games as a Blue Jacket this season.
22. Cody Goloubef will be a full-time bottom-pairing guy on blue line for Columbus.
23. Oliver Bjorkstrand will play one game with Columbus this year.
24. Boone Jenner and Nick Foligno will play center again this season as Columbus tries to resolve their depth down the middle.
25. Oleg Yevenko will get a crack in the lineup this year, becoming the younger version of Justin Falk. He's 6' 7".
What are your predictions? What are your thoughts? More to come…
There is an issue with the form blow that will make it appear that nothing happens when you click the post message button below. To see your message, after you click the post message button, refresh this page. Sorry for the troubles, we hope to have it fixed soon.