1. Washington: Number 1 with Ovechkin remains number 1 of the metro.
2. Carolina: The surprise team last year, proved they do have the pieces, and this year cements it.
3. Pittsburgh: Bet against Crosby and Malkin, I don't think so.
4. New Jersey: They have a big improvement, as they had a good offseason.
5. Philadelphia: Carter Hart will help a team that needs it.
6. NY Islanders: I didnt want to bring them this far down, but have trouble placing them up.
7. NY Rangers - Once center is figured hey will be scary.
8. Columbus: I do think they are better than his but they lost a lot, and other teams didn't.
1: Tampa Bay: Again bet against them, I don't think so.
2: Toronto: This team finally addressed blueline
3: Montreal: First surprise has them make ascent.
4: Boston: Close dog fight but not enough.
5: Florida: While they improved, it's hard to see them above.
6: Ottawa: Last place battling for last.
Tampa Bay VS Florida - Tampa in 6 games
Washington VS Boston - Washington in 6.
Toronto VS Montrea: Great T