It is tough to write up much during a postseason run without becoming repetitive. So I am just going throw out my predictions for the final standings in the East. Let me know what you think.
1. Devils- Have been playing great all year and Brodeur has been solid.
2. Bruins- In a controlled free-fall right now and have all the signs of a "one-and-done" team.
3. Capitals- Have been struggling recently as goaltending continues to be the issue.
4. Penguins- Sid and Malkin continue to amaze as revived Pens are 8-0-2 in last 10.
5. Rangers- Finally found offensive touch and are now 6-2 in their last 8.
6. Flyers- Lack of consistency in net will drop them to the 6th spot, despite quick strike offense.
7. Hurricanes- A scoring machine since the re-addition of Erik Cole and Cam Ward has been steadier.
8. Canadians- Barely avoid further embarrassment, thanks to 7 home games and only 3 on the road.
9. Panthers- Too inconsistent to beat out the Habs, despite Vokoun's best efforts.
10. Leafs- Late run is too little, too late an d playoff drought continues in Toronto.
11. Sabres- Never really got going enough to be a threat.
12. Senators- Too far gone.
13. Thrashers- Too far gone.
14. Islanders- picked the wrong time to start winning, lose out on Tavares.
15. Lightning- Winners of last place in the league. Again.
Agree or disagree?