Mats Sundin the all time Leaf scoring leader is rumoured to be willing to waive his no trade clause for certain teams in a bid to help the Leafs future, i being a Leaf fan would love to see the Big Swede return in the summer, since at this time we do not have anyone who can replace Sundin's point production, Sundin will most likely be traded along with a current roster player to the whatever destination he wil end up in.
Here are some scenerio of trades that id like to see happen:
1) Sundin along with Kaberle (will need to waive NTC) to Vancouver for Ryan Kesler, Matias Ohlund, Luc Bourdon, Juraj Simek and the Canucks 1st Round pick in 2008.
2) Sundin along with Tucker (will need to waive NTC) to Calgary for Matthew Lombardi, Dustin Boyd, Eric Nystrom and the Flames 1st Round pick in 2008.
3) Sundin to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan and the Ducks 1st Rounder acquired from Edmonton.
4) Sundin along with Kubina (will need to waive NTC) to the Rangers for Peter Prucha, Marc Staal, Nigel Dawes and the Rangers 1st Round Pick in 2008.
5) Sundin along with Kaberle to Pittsburgh for Ryan Malone, Ryan Whitney, Jordan Staal and the Penguins 1st Round pick in 2008.
The Sundin trade will start a snowball of other trades for the Leafs the only untouchable Leafs at this point would be Toskala and all the younger prospects like Tlusty, Stralman, Earl etc.
Which trade scenerio for Sundin would you be most interested in seeing happen?