FIRST PRACTICE NOTES
- The first note this is the first practice that was a fun one players joking and laughing.
- Keenan and Iggy and Bertuzzi and Kipper were not there.
- They mostly practiced on exiting the defensive zone to the offensive zone.
- Working with Mac on his skills of covering rebounds and on being screened.
- Defense really working on keeping the puck in the offensive zone and shooting the puck in from the point.
- Defense were trying to keep the puck down for the shot from the point which was being deflected by Glencross.
- Forwards working on plays in the corner bringing the puck out in the offensive zone for scoring chances.
- Defense working on there passing and there ability to keep the puck from going out of the zone. Also passing the puck to each other to set up one timers.
- Warrener stayed longer in with a detailed talk with Coach Playfair
- Mac talking with the Goalie Coach I think they were talking on his rebound control.
- The practice was not so rigid today.
Tim bits I have been told
- Regher could be longer than first could be 4-6 weeks.
- Bouqure aiming to back in line up on Saturday trying to get ready. He really itching to get back in line up.
- Warrener trying to get ready for the playoffs not sure if he can.
- Boyd sent down due to cap reasons is coming back up for the play offs.