Practice a lot more attention on detail on how to get the puck out of the
- A lot of passing drills on passes from tape to tape, especially the receiving
- Concentrating on keeping the puck in the offensive zone, defense get the
shot on the net.
- Forwards skating back to help the defense skating drills.
- Went to the point of having groups of five skating drills of going to the
offensive together as a cohesive unit. Continued the drill going back as
a unit together has defensive zone.
- Also did some 3 on 1 drills practice more on again there passing to create
the best scoring chance.
- Interesting line combos Lundmark moved to the 2nd line.
- Cammy moved down to the third line.
- Lines were
- Glencross Olli Iggy
- Bertuzzi Lanks Lundmark
- Cammy Moss Conroy
- Nystrom Peters Boyd
- Vandy Dion
- Sarich Leopold (Best combo in the Practice)
- Aucoin Regher
- Kipper had a lot of one on one time with goalie Coach Dave Maquix Sp
- Nystrom was out standing had a lot of jump really active, looks very
comfortable really chatting.
- Looks like Peters in Pardy out as the Flames go with 6 defense for
tonight's encounter with the Sharks.
- One more concern the practice was really stressed all business it
really looks like the Flames are really tight out there.
- Warrener point is a good one this teams needs to have some fun.